LAKE MBURO TOUR – 1 DAY
1 Day Lake Mburo Tour takes you to Lake Mburo National Park for wildlife viewing, bird watching, giraffes, zebras, boat ride and guided nature walk. The Park contains an extensive area of wetland and harbours several species of mammals including zebras, impalas, elands, giraffes, topi and buffaloes. The bird population is also impressive including the rare Shoebill stork. Lake Mburo National Park is the only place in Uganda where Impala can be found and the best place to see large herds of Elands African’s largest Antelopes.
Leave Kampala from your place of stay at 6 am. Drive to Lake Mburo, water provided by us along the way. Check into Park and go on a Drive of the Park viewing the animals and zebra-travel-explore-africabirds along the 3 hour drive with Uganda Wildlife Authority Guide. Fabulous views of Buffaloes, Zebras, Leopards, a variety of antelopes, warthogs, and one of the few places to view zebras in Uganda.
Lunch (not included on tour cost please) along the Lake (there are 5 lakes within the Park) and then a boat ride along the shore. View crocodiles and lots of hippos with a variety of birds to see. This is the highlight of your trip there today.
Afterwards, we bid farewell to the park’s friendly staff as we depart for Kampala. We drive through a magnificent hilly country and lush cultivation on an approximately four-hour journey.
En route we will stop at the Equator for photographs and ‘polar-water experiment’, then a local community popular for making local drums (Mpabire Village), gardens, crafts shops and fruit markets.
We will be in Kampala in the evening before for your flight back home.
Accommodation is based on a standard double/ twin or single room in your choice of accommodation. This can either be budget, mid-range or high end. All accommodation options are selected by its location and service standard compared to its price. When you are with 1, 3 or 5 persons 1 single supplement is included. When you want more single supplements you can contact us at [email protected]
Tour Price For 1 Day Lake Mburo National park (These prices are just suggestive and may be lower or higher than the suggested.
|No. of Persons on tour||Lowest Price per
person in US Dollars
- The Equator
- Game Drive.
- Boat Cruise
- January to March: Hot and dry, an excellent time of year to be on safari in Uganda.
- April and May: Uganda’s long rainy season when many camps are closed. Rains tend to be in the morning and late afternoon.
- June to September: Temperatures climb rapidly and this is a fantastic time of year for gorilla trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest.
- October to December: Another great time of year to be on safari, you can get some rain in November but temperatures are favourable and conditions are ideal for game viewing.
- Transport in a 4wd safari motor vehicle for excellent safari view viewing
- All fuel for the tour;
- English speaking Ugandan driver/guide;
- Full board accommodation with all meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Bottled drinking water on safari, private 4×4 ground transportation with an English
- speaking driver guide, guides in national parks
- Meals according to the program
- Entrance to Lake mburo national Park including Vehicle
- International air fares;
- Entry visa Uganda;
- Accommodation in Kampala
- Meals that are not part of your accommodation;
- Tips and gratuities to rangers, driver/guide, hotel staff, etc;
- All expenses of personal nature (e.g. drinks, laundry, optional activities, souvenirs etc.).