QUEEN ELIZABETH NATIONAL PARK – 2 DAYS
The 2 Days Queen Elizabeth park is a safari is our safari package that gives chances for a excellent game drive to spot the tree climbing lions, warthogs, buffalos, kobs, elephants, leopards, waterbucks and many additional wildlife.
Day 1: Drive to Queen Elizabeth National Park
Depart from Kampala heading southwest across the country, through Mbarara town, the home to the impressive long horn Ankole cattle. On the way see the royal drum makers, stand on the Equator, bargain at the roadside markets. Descend to Queen Elizabeth National Park, keeping an eye out for game. A short game drive along the Channel track welcomes you into this park as we proceed for check-in at your lodge. The Channel track runs parallel with the Kazinga channel as you drive slowly towards the Katunguru gate. It’s particularly rewarding with warthog, bushbuck, waterbuck and elephants. african-lion-ugandaDepending on the time limits, you may also like to enjoy a safari game drive in the northern sector of the park, the Baboon Cliff famous for its nice scenery, and good views of the shadows of the mountains of the moon – the Rwenzoris. Afterwards you drive back to your lodge through large expanses of savannah grasslands as you spot some wildlife enroute.
Day 2: Safari in Queen Elizabeth National Park, Game drive to see lions, leopard, elephant, buffallo, etc
We set out early in the morning for a game drive in the northern part of the park on the Kasenyi Track in search of lions, elephants, solitary buffaloes. This is the best time for opportunities of viewing the cats in action owing to the vast population of Uganda Kobs. We have an excellent chance to view just about every animal here at very close range. Return to the lodge for your breakfast, before heading out for a launch trip along the Kazinga Channel. This gives you the opportunity to view wildlife up close: hippo’s huff and spray at a mere feet away from the boat, buffalo linger in the shallows. The shores of the channel are also home to an array of birds including pink backed pelicans, pied and malachite kingfishers, saddle billed stork and many others. After the activities we drive back to Kampala.
End of Queen Elizabeth National Park Safari
Up-market option: Mweya Safari Lodge / Katara Lodge or Jacana Lodge / Enganzi lodge (luxury)
Moderate option: Queen Elizabeth Safari Lodge or Simba Safari Camp
Low Budget option: Mweya Hostels or Kazinga Channel Lodge;
Meals Included today: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at the Lodge.
Accommodation is based on a standard double/ twin or single room in your choice of accommodation. This can either be budget, mid-range or high end. All accommodation options are selected by its location and service standard compared to its price. When you are with 1, 3 or 5 persons 1 single supplement is included. When you want more single supplements you can contact us at [email protected]
See other accommodation options in Lake Mburo national park
Tour Price For 2 Lake Mburo National park (These prices are just suggestive and may be lower or higher than the suggested.
|No. of Persons on tour||Lowest Price
|single room supplement||$35||$71||$120|
- The Equator
- Kazinga Channel
- Game Drive – 20 Predators, 95 kinds of mammals, & 10 primate species
- Birding – 610 Bird Species
- Rwenzori Mountain Shadows
- Boat Cruise
- January to March: Hot and dry, an excellent time of year to be on safari in Uganda.
- April and May: Uganda’s long rainy season when many camps are closed. Rains tend to be in the morning and late afternoon.
- June to September: Temperatures climb rapidly and this is a fantastic time of year for gorilla trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest.
- October to December: Another great time of year to be on safari, you can get some rain in November but temperatures are favourable and conditions are ideal for game viewing.
- Transport in a 4wd safari motor vehicle for excellent safari view viewing
- All fuel for the tour;
- English speaking Ugandan driver/guide;
- Full board accommodation with all meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Bottled drinking water on safari, private 4×4 ground transportation with an English
- speaking driver guide, guides in national parks
- Meals according to the program
- Entrance to Lake mburo national Park including Vehicle
- International air fares;
- Entry visa Uganda;
- Accommodation in Kampala
- Meals that are not part of your accommodation;
- Tips and gratuities to rangers, driver/guide, hotel staff, etc;
- All expenses of personal nature (e.g. drinks, laundry, optional activities, souvenirs etc.).