The 9 Days Gorilla Trekking and Wildlife Safari takes you to the Murchison Falls National Park, Queen Elizabeth National Park and the Kibale forest where you can spot various wildlife species like the lions, elephants, buffaloes, bush and water buck, leopards, Uganda Kobs, warthogs, Rhinos, giraffes, Topi, oribi, cheetah and leopards, bush pigs among others. Activities to encounter include the game drives, Gorilla Rwanda Uganda safaris, Gorilla safari, gorilla tours, gorilla trekking safari, boat ride and much more time available! Have chance to see all the big five in the Africa (Lions, Elephants, Leopards, Rhino and Buffaloes).
- Visit the rare white Rhinos of Zziwa Rhino Sanctuary
- The Murchison Falls National Park in search of the big five.
- Tracking the infamous Chimpanzees in Kibale National Park.
- Tree-climbing lions of Ishasha sector in Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Mountain Gorilla Tracking in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park.
- Golden Monkey tracking in Kisoro’s Mgahinga National Park.
- Ground transportation
- Accommodation and meals
- En-route meals
- Chimpanzee permit
- Rhino tracking at Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary
- Bigodi walk safari
- Cultural visits
- Boat ride
- Park entrance fees
- Car entry fees
- Ferry crossing
- Full day English speaking guide fees
- Mineral water on board
- International air fares;
- Entry visa Uganda;
- Accommodation in Kampala
- Meals that are not part of your accommodation;
- Tips and gratuities to rangers, driver/guide, hotel staff, etc;
- All expenses of personal nature (e.g. drinks, laundry, optional activities, souvenirs etc.).
Day 1: Departure
Tempus, leo, taciti augue aliquam hendrerit.
Accumsan pharetra eros justo augue posuere felis elit cras montes fames. Vulputate dictumst egestas etiam dictum varius.